Terms & Conditions of Website Usage
The term Handpicked Nannies or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Bridge Croft, Howe Street, Chelmsford Essex CM3 1RE. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Handpicked Nannies prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Handpicked Nannies Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Handpicked Nannies. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Handpicked Nannies collects, and the ways in which Handpicked Nannies uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Handpicked Nannies may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Handpicked Nannies
Using personal information
Handpicked Nannies may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Handpicked Nannies discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Handpicked Nannies may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Handpicked Nannies will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Handpicked Nannies will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers..
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Handpicked Nannies is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
<>CreditThis document was created using a template available at www.freenetlaw.com
Terms & Conditions of Business for Handpicked Nannies
Terms and conditions of business: A signed acceptance of these terms, conditions and fees must be received by Handpicked Nannies Agency before any further services can be provided.
These terms, conditions and fee structures are between Handpicked Nannies Agency and the client. Handpicked Nannies is the agency. Client refers to the person to whom the candidate is referred. Candidate: Nanny either part time/fulltime.
These terms and conditions shall represent a legally binding contract between the client or employer (the “Client”) and the Handpicked Nannies agency (the “Agency”). The verbal/written instruction by the Client to the Agency to submit suitable Candidates for contact or interview or arrangement of interviews shall constitute acceptance by the Client of these terms and conditions. The term “Candidate” means a person introduced by the Agency. The Agency is acting as an employment agency.
1) The client agrees to pay the fees as illustrated below, these are payable by the client to Handpicked Nannies Agency in respect of being introduced to and hiring a candidate.
2) Handpicked Nannies Agency is an introductory agency only and does not employ any candidates. The client has the responsibility of the payment of remuneration, deduction and payment of all statutory contributions in respect of earnings related insurance and the administration of PAYE applicable to the candidate as required by law.
4) Contracts of employment between the client and the candidate are the clients responsibility. However, Handpicked Nannies Agency have a contract template that can be used at no extra cost although the agency cannot accept responsibility or liability for this contract.
5) We advise all families and potential families (clients) that public liability insurance is required by any individual candidate that they employ. They also need to have employers liability insurance in force for any candidates that they employ and that the client is responsible for this.
Handpicked Nannies Agency shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, damage, expense, delay, costs or compensations (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the client, as a result of an introduction by the agency.
Handpicked Nannies Agency shall not be liable to the client for any loss whatsoever suffered by the client as a result of the candidate failing to present him or herself for work at any time.
Handpicked Nannies Agency and the client agree that they will not divulge or disclose to any persons, firm or organisation, any personal confidential, commercial, or confidential technical information relating to the business, finances or affairs of the other. The restriction extends after the completion of business for any reason without time limit but does not apply to information which is or comes from the public domain otherwise than through your unauthorised disclosure. All introductions are confidential and clients MUST NOT pass on any information about the candidate or other childcare professionals introduced by Handpicked Nannies Agency to other parties. Any employment offers brought about by such breaches will incur the same fees as stated below.
- For full time and part time permanent employment we charge a one off finders’ fee which is 5% of the candidates gross annual salary. (min fee of £350)
- Nanny share – 5% of the candidates gross annual salary ( if two Clients register with the Agency together in search of a nanny to share 50% of the relevant Agency fee will be payable by each client.)
- Maternity cover (full/part time) Placements – 4% of the candidates gross annual salary (minimum fee £300)
- Super Nanny Service – £30 per day (Mon-Fri)
- Any other ad hoc services can be discussed
- The Client must notify Handpicked Nannies immediately an offer of employment has been made. Fees are then payable for the introduction of the candidate, once an offer is accepted and confirmed, either verbally or in writing.
- Fees are to be paid in full within 14 days of invoice date. An additional surcharge of 10% per 14 days will become payable on overdue accounts. No refund/guarantee will apply, when an account becomes overdue.
- The fee charged is for one engagement only. Additional candidates introduced by the agency and then employed by the client will be charged a further fee.
- If a candidate is employed on a temporary basis and is then made permanent, the full permanent placement fee becomes payable.
- Temporary placement is less than 12 weeks.
- If the client cancels a placement that has been agreed before it commences, 50% of placement fee will still apply.
Refunds and replacements Policy
If an offer of employment has been offered to the candidate and accepted and the client withdraws the offer, the client will be liable for 50% of the placement fee.
When you appoint an applicant introduced by Handpicked Nannies Agency there is a 6 week probationary period. If the placement becomes unsatisfactory within this time a suitable replacement will be offered if available. If a replacement cannot be found within 21 days, then refunds are available on a pro rata basis up to 14 days 75%, 15 days to 28 days 50%, 29 days to 42 days 25%, of fees if paid on time and not overdue. However, this agreement will be void if
- Fees are not paid within 14 days of the applicant’s start date.
- Handpicked Nannies Agency was not informed in writing within 7 days of the applicant leaving.
- Applicant leaves due to working conditions being different from those agreed, for example pay, unreasonable demands, change of location etc.
- Mistreatment of the applicant.
- Applicant leaves after 42 days.
- If client terminates the employment offer when there has been no breach of contract by the nanny.
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions. Then sign both copies and return the agency copy to:
We/I have read the terms, conditions and fees of Handpicked Nannies Agency and agree to them and agree to abide by them.